Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hearts For Haiti on ETSY

Hey friends. I'm sorry I've not been around since the holidays. I've been neglecting my blog. It took a great subject to break me from my blogger slumber. I'm so excited to tell you about Hearts For Haiti on Etsy!

Hearts for Haiti is a collaboration of hundreds of Etsy sellers, doing what we can to support the earthquake victims in Haiti. The concept was born and bread in the Etsy forums a few days ago, and the shop took flight in the wee hours of the morning today.

I ask you to consider participating, whether by donating an item from your Etsy shop, or by purchasing an item for yourself!

All proceeds will benefit Doctors Without Borders.

Please help.
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Great cause & fantastic shop!! Yay for spreading the word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy sellers are the best! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments, ArtSnark and Jessie!

    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am sorry to say that i can not afford to donate either money or works for this cause. i have been through my own personal "earthquake" and need to take care of myself.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?